top of page
Butte school.png
Campbell: Image


SD 1977
1910 – 1944
NE 34 – 39 – 5 – W5

This school changed identity several times. It was first situated northwest of Leslieville at the base of a hill referred to as “The Butte.” While the neighboring residents referred to it as “Butte School,” it was officially Leslieville School until another one was built in that hamlet. Then it became Campbell School until it closed in 1944. The school was then moved to Withrow and renamed Blueberry No. 2, but was always known as the Withrow School. It was later remodeled and served as Withrow Mission Church.

Campbell: Project
bottom of page