top of page
Alhambra school.png
Alhambra: Image
IMG_0547.jpg

ALHAMBRA

SD 2930
1914 – 1963
NE 8 - 39 - 5 - W5

The first Alhambra School was located in an old log house on NW4-39-5-W5 for the years 1914 and 1915. A new school opened in 1916 on NE8-39-5-W5. A brand new two-roomed school was built at that location in 1945 and operated until 1963. It was then purchased by the community and used until the mid 70’s when it was sold and moved to a new location for a personal residence.

Alhambra: Projects
bottom of page