top of page
Beaver Flat School.png
Beaver Flat: Image


SD 1914
1909 – 1954
SW 31 – 39 – 5 – W5

This log school opened in 1909. When it burned in 1920 it was replaced on the same site. The school closed in 1954 and students were bussed to Rocky Mountain House. The building was used as a community center until it was sold and moved to Leslieville in 1960 where it was used a Boy Scout hall.

Beaver Flat: Projects
bottom of page